revery_kuOa
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
October 1, 2026 at 12:27 pm #19978
Been messing around on Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I’d drop my thoughts on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.
Game selection is pretty stacked — they’ve got roughly 2500 games from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mostly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.
The bit that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is Neteller and the payout landed in less than a day. They also take crypto and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d browse their full bonus page on [url=https://benbeds.com]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.
Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there a good while for live chat one evening. The mobile version is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky compared to other sites I use. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Still, I keep coming back which says enough really. They’re properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a decent option — I’d just temper expectations on live chat wait times.
-
AuthorPosts
