revery_kkOa
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
October 1, 2026 at 10:55 am #19770
So I’ve been using Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and figured I’d drop my thoughts here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.
The lobby actually surprised me — Revery Play has over 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mainly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.
The bit that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use my Visa and last cashout landed in about 18 hours. They also take Bitcoin and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d check out what’s available on [url=https://apalantigua.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.
That said, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the site on my phone runs okay though some menus are fiddly versus other sites I use. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Overall though, it hasn’t put me off which says enough really. The site is properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a solid shout — just be patient with live chat wait times.
-
AuthorPosts
