revery_fnOa
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
October 1, 2026 at 10:55 am #19766
So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I’d share my take on this. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.
Game selection actually surprised me — Revery Play has somewhere around 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mainly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live casino section is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.
What I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is Skrill and the payout hit my account in under 24 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can browse what’s available over at [url=https://pellowahqueensland.com]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.
Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait like 15 minutes on chat the other day. Also the mobile site runs okay though navigation could be smoother next to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.
Overall though, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. The site is properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK it’s a solid shout — I’d just be patient with the support response times.
-
AuthorPosts
