revery_dmOa
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
October 1, 2026 at 10:55 am #19768
So I’ve been using Revery Play for about two months now and wanted to share my take here. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is ?10 which suited me fine, deposited fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x and could be better honestly but not terrible either.
The lobby is pretty stacked — they’ve got over 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, real croupiers and everything.
One thing I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Skrill and my withdrawal came through within about 18 hours. They also take Bitcoin and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d browse the current promotions on [url=https://99webmart.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — had to wait a good while on chat the other day. And the mobile site runs okay though some menus are fiddly versus some competitors. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.
Still, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. The site is licensed and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players this is a solid shout — just don’t expect the support response times.
-
AuthorPosts
