rever_xlml
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 28, 2026 at 12:25 pm #19349
I’ve been messing about at Trino Casino for about four months now, mostly on the commute home, so take this for what it’s worth. Registered after a random Twitter post, and the whole thing took maybe three minutes — just email and a password, although they did want ID later, which I expected.
Game selection is genuinely big — around 3,500 games by my rough count. Pragmatic is everywhere, so you get the usual — Gates of Olympus pinned to the popular tab. Play’n Go supplies Book of Dead, and there’s a fair chunk of NetEnt knocking about. I mostly stick to high-volatility slots when I’ve got a bit of budget to burn.
The bonus at Trino Casino is a 100% match to ?300 with 150 spins, spread over the first couple of deposits. Wagering is 35x on the bonus, and that’s neither great nor awful. Min deposit sits at ?10. There’s a small no deposit thing if you sign up to emails — it’s not always live, so you can check the current terms over on [url=https://gandhiniketan.com/events]trino casino[/url] if you’re keen.
Payouts are honestly the part that matters, and here Trino hasn’t messed me around. Cashed out a few hundred to Neteller a fortnight ago and it cleared the same evening. Visa and Mastercard work, e-wallets are quicker, plus there’s Bitcoin and a couple of altcoins for anyone who bothers. The one thing that annoyed me: bank transfers were painfully slow the first time.
Live chat is 24/7 and the agents answered properly, though getting a human can take a good quarter of an hour during peak hours. The live section is all Evolution, so real croupiers, decent blackjack and roulette tables, plus Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette for the game-show crowd — I don’t, much. There’s no dedicated app, only the mobile site, and it loads quick enough but occasionally forgets my filters.
-
AuthorPosts
