rever_twml

Forum Replies Created

  • Author
    Posts
  • September 28, 2026 at 10:29 am #19110

    Been punting at Trino since roughly the spring, mostly on the commute home, so read this for what it’s worth. Registered after a mate’s recommendation, and the whole thing took about two minutes — just email and a password, although they did want ID later, which is normal.

    The library is deeper than I thought — roughly 3,000+ slots and tables by my rough count. Pragmatic Play dominates, so expect the usual — Gates of Olympus front and centre. Play’n Go brings Book of Dead and Reactoonz, plus a decent amount of NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Big Time Gaming knocking about. I mostly stick to Big Time Gaming stuff if I’ve got patience.

    The welcome offer at Trino Casino is 100% to ?500 with 200 spins, spread over a few deposits. Playthrough is 35x, and that’s about average, not amazing. Min deposit sits at a tenner. There’s a small no deposit thing if you sign up to emails — it comes and goes, so you can see the live promos over on [url=https://lusi.peubloedigital.com/trino-casino-apk-steps-and-methods/]trino casino[/url] before you commit.

    Cashouts are the bit I care about most, and here Trino Casino hasn’t messed me around. Withdrew ?420 to Skrill a fortnight ago and it landed next morning. Cards are there, e-wallets are quicker, and they take Bitcoin for anyone who bothers. The one thing that annoyed me: card withdrawals were painfully slow the first time.

    Live chat runs round the clock and the agents answered properly, but getting a human took ten minutes on a Saturday night. The live section runs on Evolution, so real croupiers, proper blackjack and roulette tables, plus Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette if you like the game show stuff — I don’t, much. There’s no dedicated app, just the mobile site, which works fine on my Pixel but occasionally logs me out mid-spin.