Reply To: 888starz
So I’ve been using Revery Play for about six weeks or so and wanted to give my two cents here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.
The lobby is pretty stacked — there’s roughly 2500 games from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mainly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is all Evolution — the game shows are always packed, real croupiers and everything.
What I appreciate about Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is Skrill and last cashout landed in less than a day. They also take Bitcoin and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out their full bonus page on [url=https://koala-gear.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.
Now, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there a good while for live chat one evening. And the mobile site runs okay though navigation could be smoother compared to some competitors. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.
Still, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. They’re licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a solid shout — just don’t expect live chat wait times.
