Reply To: 888starz скачать
So I’ve been using Revery Play for roughly two months now and wanted to drop my thoughts here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which could be better honestly but not terrible either.
The lobby is genuinely solid — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 titles from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mostly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is all Evolution — the game shows are great fun, real croupiers and everything.
The bit that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is Skrill and last cashout came through within about 18 hours. They also take crypto and various e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can have a look at the current promotions on [url=https://760disc.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited like 15 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile site works fine but it feels a bit clunky next to some competitors. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.
Still, it hasn’t put me off which says enough really. The site is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK this is a reasonable pick — only be patient with the support response times.
