Reply To: 888starz egypt

October 1, 2026 at 12:02 pm #19932

So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for about six weeks or so and wanted to give my two cents on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

Game-wise is pretty stacked — there’s over 2500 games from providers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, streams are smooth.

The bit I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Skrill and the payout came through within about 18 hours. They also take crypto and Neteller which is handy. I’d browse the current promotions over at [url=https://caw-rva.org]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

That said, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — had to wait nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. And the mobile site is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky versus bigger brands. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.

Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. Revery Play is licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a reasonable pick — just don’t expect their customer service speed.