Reply To: 888starz

October 1, 2026 at 11:48 am #19905

Been playing at Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and wanted to give my two cents on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.

The lobby is pretty stacked — there’s over 3000 titles from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead a lot — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is powered by Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.

One thing I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use my Visa and last cashout came through within less than a day. There’s also Mastercard plus various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out their full bonus page over at [url=https://adhunikindustries.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — I waited a good while on chat the other day. The mobile version runs okay though navigation could be smoother compared to some competitors. No standalone app, just the browser version.

Overall though, I keep coming back so that says something. The site is properly licensed and seems legit. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just be patient with live chat wait times.